Re: ignoring constraints

From: Dante <dnotari_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Mon, 10 May 1999 08:48:02 GMT

Rafe,
  if you wan't to drop B the only way is to drop the   constraint before you drop the constraint (otherwise   the constraint would point to a non-existing object).

  If you just want to delete/truncate the rows in B   you can DISABLE the constraint.

Regards
Dante

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Mon May 10 1999 - 03:48:02 CDT