Re: Personal Oracle8 services on NT4-SP3

From: Gustavo Tavares <grst_at_zaz.com.br>
Date: Sun, 9 May 1999 16:39:53 -0300

Mehmood Shaikh wrote in message <3734E4FA.AC71E191_at_cyberus.ca>...
>I installed and then uninstalled personal oracle 8 on my nt workstation
>
>4.0 SP3. However when i go to control panel/services i can still see
>oracle services listed there. How can i remove them??

Goto WinNT registry and look in the keys

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Services
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet002\Services

find the keys with the services names and delete then from registry.

--
[]īs

from Goiania - Goias - Brasil
Gustavo Roberto Silva Tavares