Re: Somebody help- beginner question!!! please

From: Paul Dudas <pdudas_at_neca.com>
Date: Sun, 09 May 1999 09:05:39 -0400

The way I learned Oracle was to start using Sql/Plus by using SQL to interrogate tables and started looking at the Oracle database in general. You have to have knowledge of SQL or you can do very little with Oracle. You can practice doing Select clauses and move on to joins etc. Start up sql+ and logon to the Database for starters. Have someone show you the basics and you will be rolling...