HELP !! Oracle NT & NT Client

From: Bertrand LEBIN <blebin_at_cybercable.fr>
Date: Sat, 08 May 1999 22:49:42 +0200

I installed Oracle NT Server 7.3.2 on my PC, I installed NT 4.0 sp 3
I can't connect to the database with Oracle Driver, but i can with Microsoft Driver.

Oracle NT Server and the client are configured on the same PC Can you give me an example of Tnsnames.ora, Listener.ora and Topology.ora.
I can't configure them correctly

Thanks Received on Sat May 08 1999 - 15:49:42 CDT