Re: Forms 4.5 question

From: Simon Hedges <shedges_at_hhhh.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 11:52:43 +0100

Why do you think this is a problem?

We find it very useful to be prompted to remove the path. If the path is left in, it can cause major problems when delivering software to different environments with different directory structures and drive mappings. We always remove the library paths, and use registry settings to tell Forms where to search for the libraries.

Simon Hedges
Gloucester
UK