Problems using windows NT networking authentication

From: Evert J. Smit <e.smit_at_caiw.nl>
Date: Sat, 8 May 1999 08:27:14 +0200

Hi,

I want to connect the users at the office with the same password as they connect to the domain server.
I'm using version Oracle 8.0.4.0.0.
What I've tried allready is:
* added the line OS_AUTHENT_PREFIX = "" in the init file.

I thought this is all you've to do. For testing i restarted the computer and logged in under useraccount example. So when I tried to connect Sqlplus with the following command line : sqlplus /@hddb (hddb is the alias we're using) there comes an ORA message.
Which is 'ORA-01004: default username feature not supported; logon denied'. But I thought that I did everything right. So what did I do wrong ?
Can anybody help me out please.

Thanks,

Evert Received on Sat May 08 1999 - 01:27:14 CDT