Need your help for a thesis: If anyone has worked on a IS project please read

From: Jon <longcat_at_iglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 17:01:16 GMT

I realize this is off topic and also posted in another group but I need your
help.

Hi. My name is Jon Neal. I am an undergraduate at the University of North
Texas and I'm taking a client/server class. I have been offered the opportunity of gaining a full letter grade if I can get 6 participants in an
Internet survey. This will be used for my professor's Doctorial Thesis.

I need people who have worked on information systems projects that are near
completion or have been completed within the last year. Both of the surveys
must be completed for each systems project.

Survey #1 assesses the process used to implement the project from an IT
development perspective
Survey #2 assesses the success of the project implementation from a user's
perspective.

Both surveys are accessible from the Internet and do not take long to complete. They are mostly radio button responses.

In order to receive credit for this I must e-mail my professor stating the
company and project name along with both completed surveys. (When you click
the submit button at the bottom of the survey it is sent to my professor I
e-mail him the project subject you have worked on and the company you did
this for.) I have to have this done by no latter than 5:00pm Tuesday (5/11)

Please e-mail me if you are willing to help with the project you worked on
and the company. I can then send you the URL's of the Surveys and send my
professor the necessary information as well.

I know this is off topic but I figured you might be able to help my cause.
Thanks again.

Sincerely,
Jonathan Neal
longcat_at_iglobal.net Received on Fri May 07 1999 - 12:01:16 CDT