Access to Forms by other users

From: <abhijitde_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 13:02:31 GMT

Hi,

I am new to forms development.

If I develop a form (with Forms 4.5) or report (Reports 2.5), how can people from other machine(s) get access to these forms or reports. Do they need to install developer 2000 (full) in their machines or simply a relevant part of developer 2000 can be installed at the clients' machines so that they can run my form(s). Do I have to give them rights (on the forms or reports) in any way to make them use the forms. Or I can simply compile the forms or reports in their machines (if developer 2000) has to be installed in their machines.

Thanks,

Arshil