Re: Where are my indexes.

From: Kevin A Lewis <KevinALewis_at_Hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 May 1999 13:14:34 +0100

Do you have some activity that might rebuild your indexes, possible as part of a performance improvement practice? This is quite easy with newer versions of Oracle. Is this a packaged solution the insides of which you cannot see?

--
Kevin A Lewis (BOCM PAULS LTD - Animal Feed Manufacturer - Ipswich England)

                        <KevinALewis_at_HotMail.com>

The views expressed herein by the author of this document are not necessarily those of BOCM PAULS Ltd. Ken McClaren <default_at_nowhere.com> wrote in message news:926035061.113.6_at_news.remarQ.com...
> I have just completed a small project to move my indexes out of my
USER_DATA