help with ORADC.OCX

From: <zapico_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 07 May 1999 11:06:03 GMT

Firstly forgive me for my bad use of English because I donīt speak very well.
I'm doing a work for my School, and I need to make a conexion between a table in our ORACLE 8 server and a Grid In my aplication. I'm using VC++5.0,and I have the ORADC.OCX ; but when I try to access to the propery page of the control Visual Studio hangs!!.

    When I ask for help about a property or a method of the control he ansewer "in oracleo.hlp these topic does'nt exit. contact with your provider" and thatīs what iīm doing!.
 Please tell my whatīs wrong? Is there any other way to bind a table in the database with a grid in my app?

    Thank You