TORONTO: Oracle DBA

From: Jobs _at_ The TSG <_at_>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 10:04:59 -0700

Full-time

Our client, a leading retailer located in the west end has an immediate need for a Sr. Oracle DBA.
The ideal candidate would have at least 5 years Oracle experience and have extensive experience in systems tuning. Our client offers an excellent compensation package as well as a great learning environment.

Salary: to 85k

Location: West end

For more information please call Tyrone Phipps --
Contact: Tyrone Phipps or Drew Markle
Technology Search Group
" Placing People First "
49 Ventris Drive
Ajax, Ont L1T 1W6
TeL: 905-427-1706
Fax: 905-427-8856
e-mail Jobs_at_the tsg.com
web site: http://www.thetsg.com
All candidates will be contacted before there resume is sent to any of our clients for consideration.
Our web site listed on :
http://www.canadopedia.com
Canada's First Bilingual Search Engine Received on Thu May 06 1999 - 12:04:59 CDT