Re: Filtering records with SQL*Loader

From: jbiekens <jbiekens_at_gironet.nl>
Date: 6 May 1999 13:11:10 GMT

Try using constraints.
In this case you could add a constraint UPPER(column_name) =LOWER(column_name) to the table
you want to load.
Records that don't meet the constraint will not be loaded by SQL*Loader, the ones that do will.

regards,

Jan-Hein Biekens

hazledid <david.hazledine_at_roche.com> schreef in artikel <qveY2.4711$vY2.18322_at_c01read01.service.talkway.com>...