Re: What makes a stored procedure 'INVALID'?

From: Karl Lebedis <lebedisk_at_logica.com>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 11:23:58 +0100

I suspect what you are seeing is the following. The procedure is invalid because the OWNER of the procedure does not have the required privileges on one or more of the objects that are referenced in the procedure.

However, you as the user who is executing the procedure may very well have the required object privileges. So, for you, the procedure runs okay despite the fact that the procedure is invalid.

Regards

Karl