SQLPME & Win98/2000/NT

From: Frank Huijbreghs <frankhu_at_wxs.nl>
Date: Thu, 6 May 1999 07:44:07 +0200

Hello!

Maybe this is an outdated questions but we have a problem....

We have a Oracle application running under DOS with Forms 3.0 and some homemade C++ programm's.
We need now to upgrade our workstations to Windows98/NT but we don't want to switch (with dual boot) between DOS and Windows. Is it possible to run the DOS SQL*PME and SQL*SPX/SQL*TCP under Windows98, Windows2000 or WindowsNT so we still kan use our DOS Forms 3.0 applications? And if it is possible, please let me now how!!

Migrating our application to developer/2000 takes us about one year to finish so we need a workawayround for this moment.

Please...?

F. Huijbreghs
frank_at_adarma.nl Received on Thu May 06 1999 - 00:44:07 CDT