ORA PERL Will not connect

From: Margaret Peacock <peacockm_at_nt.com>
Date: 5 May 1999 21:46:45 GMT

Has anyone been able to get oraperl working? I have tried every combination of the FQON in my connection script, but I keep coming up with these strange oracle errors. Any advice or help is greatly appreciated.

 Error while trying to retrieve text for error ORA-01019 (DBD: login failed, probably a symptom of a deeper problem)  [/oracle/bin] ./oerr ora 01019
 01019, 00000, "unable to allocate memory in the user side"
// *Cause: The user side memory allocator returned error.
// *Action: Increase the processes heap size or switch to the old set of calls.

Margaret Peacock                ESN: 655-8559
Intranet Prime / Oracle DBA     EXTERNAL: (408) 565-8559
Nortel - Mission Park           peacockm_at_nt.com