help!!

From: CC <colette.chamberland_at_mail.state.ky.us>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 18:46:15 GMT

I have looked everywhere but haven't come across any answers yet. Forgive me if this is a stupid question but I am very new to Oracle.

 I am writing a web based app on IIS 4.0 using ADO 2.0 to access an Oracle 8.0.5 Database. I am using the native Oracle ODBC driver. The problem that I am having is on one particular view/SQL statement. When the app calls for this particular set of data the oracle odbc driver spits out [Oracle][ODBC][Ora]ORA-01013: user requested cancel of current operation

I tried setting the ADO Connection.CommandTimeout, Command.CommandTimeout and Server.ScriptTimeout hoping it was just an issue with it needing more time to process the request. However this did not solve the problem. I am totally baffeled as to why I keep getting this error message and how to correct it! If someone could shed some light on this for me it would be greatlyappriciated. Thanks!