HELP!!! SQL Tuning Info

From: <taylor1925_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 15:50:59 GMT

I'm looking for a concise and somewhat simple document that states the do's and don'ts of SQL Tuning. I bought "Oracle SQL High Performance Tuning", but it goes over more advanced tuning. I'm just looking for beginner information on creating SQL statements (for example which tables to put first in the from and how to order the where). Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!