Translate table field names into another language

From: Juergen Schneider <js_at_connectus.de>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 11:53:44 +0200

Hi,

all my table field names ( and the table names as well) are in german. Now an english administrator needs to create reports. What is the best way to leave the field names in german and translate them for the english administrator to english. I thought about adding a view for each table that translates the field names. Is there a better way or tool to do this. We work with Visual Basic as a front-end and Oracle8.

TIA, // Juergen Received on Tue May 04 1999 - 04:53:44 CDT