Reading data from metaphase into Oracle

From: Rolf Trainor <trainors_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 14:32:56 -0700

I am trying to pass the contents of a Metaphase variable into an Oracle database.

How do I transfer the contents of the metaphase variable into a SQL insert statement that puts the contents of the variable into the appropriate database?

If possible, I am NOT wanting to create another file to hold the variable contents so that I can read it with a SQL statement.

Unfortunately, I am new to SQL and think I can do the scripting but I am not sure of how to pass off the variable to a SQL statement.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rolf Received on Tue May 04 1999 - 16:32:56 CDT