Oracle Application Server problem

From: <sandrag1957_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 04 May 1999 19:14:02 GMT

Hello,
I have installed Oracle Application Server v4.0.7 on an NT4 (SP3). After installing the PL/SQL Samples/Demos and trying to run them, I received the following error message:

     OWS-5101:  Execution failed due to Oracle error 6550
     ORA-6550:  line 6, column 7:
     PLS-00302: component 'GET_DOWNLOAD_FILES_LIST' must be declared

I did find some of the PL/SQL Toolkit packages were invalid (OWA_COOKIE, OWA_TEXT), but I recompiled them and am still getting the error message.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sandra