ODBC Case Sensitivity

From: Brian Hummer <bhummer_at_ohanasystems.com>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 14:41:20 -0400

Hi All,

Is there a parameter I can set/pass for ODBC to cause Oracle to be case insensitive for identifiers? Here's my problem: I'm moving a Powerbuilder app from SQLAnywhere to Oracle8 and the environment encloses identifiers (columns, tables, etc.) in double quotes. This causes Oracle to be case sensitive. The identifiers are being passed as lower case and Oracle wants upper case.

Any ideas?

TIA,
Brian Received on Mon May 03 1999 - 13:41:20 CDT