Re: Oracle8 OEM repository DB on same host with production? [semi-newbie]

From: Andreas Schlager <aschlager_at_kaindl.com>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 15:25:59 GMT

Hi David,

I think this have no negative side-effect, because the tools are designed for use on multiple DBs/instances and you have to logon with each tool seperately to an instance.

Someone please correct me, when I'm wrong.

On Mon, 3 May 1999 10:09:59 -0500, "David Thom" <davidt_at_npsinc.com> wrote:

>Can I place the Oracle8 Enterprise Manager "repository" database on the same
>host - but in a different database - as a managed ("production") database?
>What's the downside? Any special configuration issues?
>
>David Thom

Andreas Schlager
aschlager_at_kaindl.com

M. Kaindl Holzindustrie
Walser Weg 12
A-5071 Wals / Salzburg Received on Mon May 03 1999 - 10:25:59 CDT