Connect from remote client to externally identified user ?

From: Gudrun Komischke <Gudrun.Komischke.GK_at_bayer-ag.de>
Date: Mon, 03 May 1999 16:11:13 +0200

Hello,

I have an oracle-user-account on a VMS-Cluster with OS_AUTHENT_PREFIX in the username, so I can connect to oracle without a password when logged in in the VMS-Cluster before.

But I want to connect to the oracle-DB from a remote NT-Client.So I don't have a connection to the VMS-Cluster before to authenticate my username.
.
Is this possible somehow ?

Thanks,

Gudrun Komischke Received on Mon May 03 1999 - 09:11:13 CDT