Re: multiple identical constraints

From: Andy Hardy <aph_at_ahardy.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 3 May 1999 10:02:47 +0100

In article <7gch5t$s9u$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>, dyrdahl_at_my-dejanews.com writes

>Before I go and drop a bunch of these constraints, I wanted to know if anyone
>could see why there would be two and also if it matters which one of the two
>that I drop? Thanks.

Duplicates can occur if the constraint scripts are rerun, or if the db is exported and subsequently re-imported.

I've no idea how to automatically remove the duplicates due to the use of longs for storing the constraints themselves - any one got ideas?

Andy
--
Andy Hardy. PGP key available on request