Do I need the Oracle Developer Licence?

From: Stephen Thomas <talkingcats_at_gobble.clara.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 02 May 1999 09:55:03 GMT

Hi,

I am doing a Siebel implementation using Oracle 7 as the back end database. I am unsure whether I need to get a developer or a user licence for Oracle. Most of the 'development' or customisation will take place in Siebel, though we might have to talk to Oracle direct using SQL& PL/SQL or create stored procedures.
Also we will need access to DBA tools to administer the database.

Question: do I need the developer licence for that? I do *not* plan to use Forms
or Reports in this implementation.

Thanks,

Stephen Thomas. Received on Sun May 02 1999 - 04:55:03 CDT