Re: Developer Postion @ ARIS in Seattle?

From: Dan Park <DanPark1_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 1 May 1999 14:29:55 -0700

Job #: 2443
Title : Senior Developer
Location : Seattle, WA
Description
ARIS Software, Inc one the fastest growing and successful software companies in the Northwest, is looking for Oracle Applications Developers for development of its meta software products. This position requires a minimum of 2 years experience with SQL, and PL/SQL is highly preferred. Must have technical and preferably some functional expertise with Oracle's applications, such as AR, AP, GL, Payroll, or other frequently used module. Little to no travel is required for this position, which is located in the high-tech corridor of Bellevue, WA. You will enjoy flexible hours and a team-oriented environment. We offer top salaries; medical/dental, 401(k), an employee stock purchase plan, and section 125. Come see why we are experiencing phenomenal growth, the highest retention rate in the industry, and unparalleled customer satisfaction.

If you are interested send your resume to dan.park_at_aris.com

Thank you,

Dan Park
www.aris.com
Ken <ken_at_not1.demon.co.uk> wrote in message news:925510060.16836.0.nnrp-12.d4e4a6b7_at_news.demon.co.uk...
> I have an import routine to take an ASCII file and import it
> into ORACLE tables.
>
> From these tables I do a small check on the data via a Validation Check
Flag