Re: Updating datefield in tables?

From: Peter L <news_at_lenniep.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 22:01:09 +0100

I believe the 'commit' statement will implicitly close your cursor. What you need is to wrap another loop around your current loop, that reopens your cursor after each commit. You will have to make sure that you come out of the outer loop when there are no more updates to do, by checking when the inner loop updates 0 records. You will probably want to use rownum in your cursor to only bring in the number of records you can process in one go.