Re: Insert with parameterized table name?

From: Andrew Babb <andrewb_at_mail.com>
Date: Sat, 01 May 1999 09:14:30 +0800

Hi Brian,

You can use the DBMS_SQL package, which allows for a variable table name. I have used DBMS_SQL on the database side, and I believe that it will work on the Pro side of things.

With DBMS_SQL, you construct the entire SQL statement in a text field or like, and then execute it using DBMS_SQL.EXECUTE.

Rgds
Andrew