CA-IDMS Replication to Oracle

From: <isp001_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 20:41:41 GMT

For anyone looking to replicate their CA-IDMS database(s) to any RDBMS on any platform, International Software Products provides the only truly production, robust and proven GA replication software available to the CA-IDMS user community.

We now offer a new "FREE" service for anyone contemplating CA-IDMS replication. Send us a copy of your SCHEMA punched with the options 'AS SYN WITHO SHA' along with a space report using the 'FULL' parameter for the segments to be replicated. We will give you the space requirements for the specified target RDBMS and we will tell you which portions of your database can be replicated automatically and approximately how long it would take to build the initial replica. This service also includes analysis of the CA-IDMS database definition to highlight any complex constructs that we have encountered in our five years of CA-IDMS replication.

Both files should be downloaded to a PC as text files and sent to isp_at_ispinfo.com.

Please indicate the desired target platform and RDBMS as well as your CA-IDMS Release and mainframe Operating System.

Note: Some e-mail servers will not send attachments greater than 1 megabyte. Please ZIP your files if they are greater than 1 Meg in total.

This service, DARS Analyzer, and information on the DARS Software can be found on our Web site at www.ispinfo.com.

If you wish to call us:

In North America - 1-800-295-7608
Worldwide - 1-416-593-5568