Re: Oracle, NT4 SP4 and Support

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 1999 18:32:16 +0200

Yes and no,
There are issues with SP4, as Microsoft has been making significant changes to TCP/IP networking. Patches for Oracle are available. Details have been posted to this newsgroup, as far as I remember by Pete Sharman. You should look at the dejanews archives and/or technet.oracle.com

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA

<925478530.29905.0.nnrp-12.c1ed25d1_at_news.demon.co.uk>...