Looking for OCP study material.

From: <mgirt_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 19:14:01 GMT

I’m preparing for the OCP exams and I would like to find some of the study materials used in the classrooms. If you've recently completed oracle recommended courses and past your exams for the OCP certification, you may be considering selling your study material and recapturing some of the money you’ve spent on the training. If you’re interested please contact me with the details of what you have and how much you ‘d like to sell it for.