Block Synchronization in generated Forms 5.0

From: Dolf-Jan Mulder <djmulder_at_advantage.nl>
Date: 29 Apr 1999 18:01:50 GMT

Hello,

I have generated a Form with Designer 2000 v2.0.19.3.0. I has problems with the blocksynchronization of block 3 and 4. Both blocks use the same table and relation but with a different additionel where clause. It looks that Forms loses the correct where clause when I go through the different records. The initial select using F8 is correct when I user key-do and go back the where clause of block 4 is also used for block 3.

Structure:

           B1 - table x (parent)

         B2 - table y (child of x)
   B3 - table z             B4 - table z
(child of x with            (child of x with
 where-clause for B3) where-clause for B3)

Does anyone know this bug or has a workaround for this problem?

Thanks, Dolf-Jan Received on Thu Apr 29 1999 - 13:01:50 CDT