Re: Oracle - Tuxedo - PeopleSoft

From: <lucasjh_at_tfn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 14:33:36 GMT

Yes, if cpu and i/o bound, check the database wrt performance tuning. I'm not the DBA here (Unix sys admin) but from what I've seen, having the correct indexes (and I don't think they are all included "out of the box") makes a huge difference. Be sure you've applied any recommended indexes and patches from Psoft.

Also, what is the network utilization/saturation between clients and Tux server? Between Tux server and database server?

-Jeff