Oracle Report 2.5 - Relative Hyperlink problem

From: <gherries_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 10:23:15 GMT

Help. I'm trying to create a relative hyperlink for a master/detail adobe pdf report.

The master report contains hyperlinks to the detail reports, but the problem is that the hyperlinks have to be coded with hard paths including drive and directory. What I want is a relative path i.e. from the current directory where the master report lives.

Here's my source code snippet:

--Create hyperlink on field

  srw.attr.mask:=srw.hyperlink_ATTR;
  srw.attr.hyperlink:='file:///d:\rep'||:txtreference1||'.pdf';
  srw.set_attr(0,srw.attr);

txtreference1 is the name of the detail report file.

Any help wouild be much appreciated.

Thanks

Graham

http://www.dejanews.com/ Search, Read, Discuss, or Start Your Own Received on Thu Apr 29 1999 - 05:23:15 CDT