Connection problem, how to stop dial-up dialog?

From: Cary Moore <ehl_at_NOTRASH.btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Apr 1999 09:30:43 +0100

Everytime our Win95 clients connect to our Oracle Server (805 EE on NT) an internet dialup connection dialog box appears.

To stop this happening I have to set the internet connection to connect through the LAN but while this stops the dial-up dialog when connecting to Oracle it now stops IE4 dial-up as it expects a LAN connection.

Is there a way to stop the dialog appearing when connecting to Oracle while maintaining the internet setting to connect via a modem?

Cary. Received on Thu Apr 29 1999 - 03:30:43 CDT