Re: Remote database......sort of

From: Rich Goldkamp <rich_goldkamp_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 19:14:16 GMT

In addition to the database link, you'll also need the "distributed" option installed on both databases. Does anyone know if Personal Oracle has the distributed option available???

Rich

--

Rich Goldkamp, Consultant, OCP		RJGoldka_at_dcss.com
Digital Consulting & Software Services	(504) 523-5005 x2736