Re: So, no one is man enough to answer my Oracle question?

From: Mungo Henning <mungoh_at_itacs.strath.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 13:30:16 +0100

Yaron wrote:

> Dear All,
> I have posted the following quwestion twice already, and got no responce.

There is no obligation for anyone to respond to you, but as you are experiencing

it pays to be civil in your attitude to these forums otherwise the greatest penalty is exacted: you get ignored.

> I wonder if there isn't anyone from this Oracle community that knows Oracle
> good enough to answer?

Methinks there is, but all the women Oracle experts have read your "Subject" line
and have probably decided that such a gender attitude needs a little lesson.

I still hope you get a solution to your problem, nonetheless.

Mungo Henning Received on Wed Apr 28 1999 - 07:30:16 CDT