Oracle 8 - SQL+ login/username/string?

From: Jeroen (JFF) <jloeff_at_worldonline.nl>
Date: Wed, 28 Apr 1999 12:45:57 +0200

Hey,

I've just installed Oracle 8 on my pc to use it for my study. But which password/login/string do I have to use when I startup SQL. Do I have to create one myself or should the password/login/string be brought with the package?

Who can help me?

Jeroen (who just started to use Oracle.....) Received on Wed Apr 28 1999 - 05:45:57 CDT