Re: Oracle8i for Linux: What is it compiled against?

From: Joachim Feise <jfeise_at_ics.uci.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 20:37:26 -0700

On the Oracle website, under developers (http://technet.oracle.com/). You have to join the OTN, though.
Oracle 8i is free through OTN. I ordered it some time ago, but didn't get it yet.

-Joe

--

Joachim Feise         Ph.D. Student, Information & Computer Science
mailto:jfeise@ics.uci.edu           http://www.ics.uci.edu/~jfeise/

mailto:jfeise_at_acm.org                         mailto:jfeise_at_ecs.com
Real programmers don't document. If it was hard to write, it should be hard to understand. Received on Tue Apr 27 1999 - 22:37:26 CDT