Re: Temporary tables

From: <pcmerc_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:18:31 GMT

Correct me if i am wrong,but i thought that this statement creates a table called 'temp' but doesn't make it a temporary table.The burden of deleting this table lies on the user.What i need is a statement that creates a table that lasts the length of the transaction and gets deleted by the system at the end of the transaction.