Re: Oracle Internet Commerce Server

From: <sfedi_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 15:10:05 GMT

In article <3724547A.AAF483C_at_EGarden.com>,   Bruce Watson <Bruce.Watson**NOSPAM**@EGarden.com> wrote:
> Before I go any further, I'd like to know if any of you out there are
> actually using ICS. If you are, I would appreciate hearing your success
> and/or horror stories. What can you tell me about training? How
> effective is Oracle's technical support of ICS? What other products did
> you consider, and why did you choose ICS?

Hi, we are using ICS at our company. I'm currently in my 2nd day learning it's usage. As far as I saw, there's little help available from oracle devsupport web site. Our sys administrator had to spend a couple of days installing the software, but he finally did it. I don't know any other users of ICS yet, so if you know of someone else, could you mail me his/her e-mail address please? I'll let you know of any unusual events, keep posting.