Re: Help with a VIEW

From: dave <cowden_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 23:22:28 -0400

John:

Unfortunately, I dont know how to help you, but I have encountered this problem as well. One thing you cah check though to use use sqlplus and set autotrace on ( you'll have to create the plan table first) and compare the execution plan for the query on both systems to see that they are the same. If they are identical, then you are having the problem we are also having. If not, then the optimizer is chosing a different execution plan in one database: try analyzing the schema.

In any case, let me know if you resolve this issue: dcowden_at_aautomation.com or cowden_at_earthlink.net
thanks
Dave