Oracle Unix Developers Needed

From: <naftali_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 1999 00:49:59 GMT

We are an exciting Internet company publicly listed on the OTC. We are Canadas largest Web Hosting Company with over 6000 customers worldwide in over 70 countries. Continued growth and demand for our services has created the need for the following to join our team.

Oracle/UNIX Developers

Oracle Database Designer with extensive experience in the Unix/Linux environment is required to build a web based corporate database.

Required Skills:

UNIX (Linux), Oracle DB, C, Oracle Forms, Shell scripting, At least one programming language related to Oracle Web Server. Knowledge of Delphi, TCP/IP, Microsoft SQL and Windows NT is an asset.

Please see our site at http://www.netnation.com

Please reply to george_at_netnation.com

Thanks,

George Muenz