Backup manager problem in Windows NT

From: Jimmy <c6635500_at_comp.polyu.edu.hk>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 07:32:34 -0700

Hello all,

        I am using Oracle 8.0.5 on Windows NT 4.0 with SP 4.0. I installed
Oracle successfully. However, I got an error message "Console must be running in order to run this application" when I start Backup Manager. Could anyone tell me why such an error message displayed and how can I solve this problem?

Thanks,
Jimmy Received on Mon Apr 26 1999 - 09:32:34 CDT