Field names?

From: David Younger <david_at_proware.com.au>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 11:05:53 +1000

In a PL/SQL script, how can I programatically iterate through all the fields in a table without specifically knowing the field names?

Specifically, I am trying to write a generic auditing function that will be triggerd on insert, update and delete that will be passed the table name and will write out all the old/current values of each field.

Thanks
David Younger Received on Sun Apr 25 1999 - 20:05:53 CDT