OraHome growing out of control!

From: Daren Jackson <daren_at_webdiego.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Apr 1999 00:29:58 GMT

We never expected this! Thanks to everyone who has made contributions to OraHome!

If you have not had the chance to see OraHome yet, you should stop by. OraHome was created by an Oracle professional for Oracle professionals. It is place for you to share and gather information in a commercial free environment. OraHome is and always will be a free resource to Oracle professionals.

Come by and post a script to the OraScriptorium. Or, search through the very helpful scripts already posted by some great DBAs. Take the poll and share with the rest of out community your views and opinions on subject matters that concern us all.

We look forward to seeing you there soon!

Daren Jackson
OraHome Received on Sun Apr 25 1999 - 19:29:58 CDT