From Sybase to Oracle

From: leonid <oracle_at_russiantreasure.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 22:10:19 -0700

An Oracle newbie question.

How do I return a result set from Oracle stored procedure? We are moving from Sybase to Oracle 8, and we used stored procedures to parse parameters to determine what SELECT statement to return.

In Oracle, apparently, you can't return a result set through select statement. There's got to be a way.

We are going to use Java servlets to process user request and launch a stored procedure through JDBC

Thanx

Leonid. Received on Sun Apr 25 1999 - 00:10:19 CDT