Re: Weird ORA-12505 errors

From: <dean_gfs_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 22:01:51 GMT

No, it's not that at all. Thanks anyway, but we don't use tnsnav. See it's something funky, I just can't make any sense of it. The databases aren't trying to talk to each other, they just have different data in them (representing our client's data). But it's not even looking at any data, it simply won't connect.