Tablespace Trouble

From: <a_merar_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 1999 20:47:39 GMT

Hello,

I ran a query against our production instance. This query was to show me the tablespaces where the next entent was larger than the free space left in the tablespace. There were 10 tablespaces listed.

How do I correct this? Should I coalesce the table? Perhaps exporting the objects, dropping and importing them? Or do I just entend the tablespace?

I'm not sure which is the correct one to do.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Please send a copy to my e-mail.

Thanks,

Arthur
amerar_at_unsu.com