Get column name from its ordinal position in table?

From: Tim Romano <tim_at_ot.com>
Date: Fri, 23 Apr 1999 10:04:13 -0400

Is it possible to write a function that can figure out the name of a column if the column's ordinal position is known? If so, I would be grateful if someone could point me toward the right system table/view(s).

ColumnName = MyFunction(TableName, ColumnPosition)

TIA,
Tim Received on Fri Apr 23 1999 - 09:04:13 CDT